Datenschutz & Cookie-Richtlinie
- Processing controller for personal data is Used-djgear (hereinafter referred to as "Processing controller");
- The contact details of the processing controller are:
- address: Erkestraat 1, 3910 Pelt, Belgium
- e-mail: email@example.com
Purposes of the data processing
Executing the agreement
- Creating a personal account;
- Correctly executing the agreement;
- Preparation of invoices and billing information;
- Customer service;
Purchases in a webshop
- The implementation and compliance with the agreement on the purchase of products or services in the webshop (including delivery of the products);
- Processing orders and any after-sales services;
- The preparation of invoices and billing information;
- Checking your age to be able to check whether you are of legal age to make purchases online;
- Sending marketing campaigns. You can deregister for this free of charge via the opt-out in the e-mail;
Necessary functioning of the company
- Improving the service;
- Preventing the misuse or improper use of the service;
- The preservation of personal data as evidence or for the initiation of legal proceedings;
Complying with legal obligations
- Complying with legal obligations (for example in the context of anti-money laundering legislation).
The Customer is not obliged to share personal data with Used -djgear, but if the Customer does not provide the requested personal data, it is possible that Used-djgear cannot provide the desired services and / or products.
Legal basis for data processing
The data processing "execution of the agreement" and "purchases in a webshop" are based on the execution of the agreement or, at the request of the Client, to take measures before the conclusion of the agreement.
The data processing "direct marketing" is based on the explicit consent of the Customer.
The data processing "necessary functioning of the company ”Is based on the justified interest of Used-djgear (only and when the justified interest of Used-djgear outweighs the interest of the Customers). These interests have been explained above.
The data processing "comply with legal obligations" takes place to meet the legal obligations that rest on Used-djgear.
Duration of the storage of personal data
Used-djgear only stores the personal data for as long as this is
necessary for the exercise of the above-mentioned purposes. Since the
retention period depends on the purpose, but also on the type of
personal data, the retention periods vary.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties that process personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Data Controller. Services from these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful execution of the contract for the purchase and processing of the electronic order between Used-djgear and the Client.
In legally determined cases Used-djgear is obliged to communicate certain personal data to the well-defined authorities.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
online store system;
Rights of the Customer
In accordance with the Regulation the Client is entitled to:
1. the right to access personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to delete personal data in the cases specified in article 17, paragraph 1 of the AVG, such as if you withdraw your consent or if you object to processing for direct marketing. In that case, Used-djgear will delete your data without delay, unless Article 17 (3) GTC applies;
4. the right to limit the processing of data, in the cases specified in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the AVG;
5. the right to object to the processing of personal data against a processing for direct marketing or based on Article 6, paragraph 1, (e) or (f) AVG;
6. the right to data portability;
7. the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data, if the processing is based on this consent. This can be done via the opt-out or via the contact details mentioned above.
8. the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority in case of suspected violation of the Regulation.
During a visit to the site 'cookies' can be placed on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file that is placed by the server of a website in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device when you consult a website.
The following cookies are used on the website:
- Strictly necessary cookies;
- Analytical or statistical cookies:
Used-djgear uses Google Analytics in this context.
- Marketing and retargeting cookies;
- Cookies for social media: Some web pages on our website may contain social media plug-ins from various social media, such as Facebook or Instagram, so that the website visitor can easily connect to these social media channels. The social media service providers can place their own cookies on the website user's computer via these plug-ins. Used-djgear has no control over these cookies. On the website of the relevant social media service providers, the website user can find more information about how they use these cookies.
The strictly necessary cookies are based on the justified interest of Used-djgear (only and when the legitimate interest of Used-djgear outweighs the interest of involved).
You can always have your consent to our use of revoke cookies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://www.used-djgear.com/pages/gdpr-compliance . You can also set your internet browser so that cookies are not accepted, that you receive a warning when a cookie is installed or that the cookies are subsequently removed from your hard drive. You can do this via the settings of your browser (via the help function).
Keep in mind that certain graphic elements may not appear correctly,
or that you will not be able to use certain applications, when you do
not activate certain cookies.
The retention period of the cookies depends on the type of cookie. For example, a session cookie will no longer be on your computer after you have stopped surfing. Permanent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer, even after you stop browsing, until they expire or you delete them.